Elected Officials Institute
The Elected Officials Institute is an intensive nine-month program designed to enrich both the freshman and seasoned elected official. This nationally recognized program allows ample opportunity to network, exchange ideas, and explore topics vital to the elected officials. The Elected Officials Institute provides informative programs, special sideline events, and expert speakers designed to make the Institute a valuable experience for all participants.
Elected Official Institute seminars include:
- Parliamentary Procedures
- Communicating and Coping with Citizens
- A Municipal Finance Primer
- Who's Really in Charge Here?
- Understanding and Influencing Springfield
- Communicating with the Media
- Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Municipal Lobby Day